Thursday, March 6, 2014

Colour me Good

It's March! We have now embarked on the third month of 2014. Let's just say that life is really hectic right now. So finding time to pour into this blog is honestly difficult for me right now. And it is about to be worse. Why you might ask. It's a pesky little thing called growing up and it's sadly mandatory.
Recently, I have found myself reminiscing over when I was little and there was never 3 hours of homework to do. When money didn't bug me and I could wake up and be ready in 20 minutes. Sadly, that's not the way things are anymore. But I might be able to get one thing back.
Who liked to color?
I loved it. I would color in the car, on the sidewalk, in bed. Everywhere. But I don't care about princesses and ponies anymore. What if you could color Ryan Goseling?
Colour me Good is a collection of adult color books and I want one. Of course my personal choose is a horror film collection. But that's just me. Take your pick!
                           



1 comment: