Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tankinis

My favorite season of the year is summer. This summer in particular I have a lot to look forward to. Between vacationing, my Sweet 16, and attending Church Camp, I have a lot going on. But I like it that way.
While all of those things are pertaining to my life and maybe not yours, I know one thing that will. Swimming. If you don't spend your summer by a pool you're just crazy. It's one of the best things in the world. I for one am lucky enough to have the public pool less than 10 minutes away from my house. So, we go a lot. Whether as a family or with friends, I somehow always end up chilling at the pool.
But there are some must haves that you can start looking at now. Flip flops, because you can never have enough, and swimwear. It seems to me that shopping early has it's benifeits. Less people do so there is more variety, and you have preseason sales. Plus, you never want to get a call Memorial Day weekend to go swim only to find out that last years swimwear isn't going to work this time around.
So, of course, we have the abundant options for bikinis. Personally, I don't like many of the bikini styles because they are made for a certain body type and they often reveal more than I would like. Which means every year I have to hunt down something that isn't so revealing. For those of you who are in the same boat, have no fear. I'm hunting early.

No comments:

Post a Comment