Monday, March 10, 2014

Marilyn Monroe Merchandise

Between Icing and every single accessory store in my local mall I have seen a ton of Marilyn Monroe stuff everywhere. I wanted to find the best of the best for everyone. So, here we go!
These two t-shirts are both from rue 21 and are $19.99 each. I love the first one especially because of the hard core feel. Marilyn is one of the most attractive women in history and it is nice to see her punked out. And the second has a nice attitude as it is a lot softer in comparison. It also has that pop of red that is just too perfect.
This is a $30.00 blanket from Icing. Now, it is a little awkward cover up with a picture of some ones face. At least I thought so when I got my Taylor Swift blanket and instead of using it as an actually blanket for warmth. So my amazing mother took mine and made it an awesome wall covering. 
Also at Icing you can find a ton of wall hangings featuring quotes by Marilyn and more for under $12.



No comments:

Post a Comment