Monday, July 14, 2014

Change of Plans

So I know that I haven't been blogging in a while and honestly, I realized last night that I really missed it. I guess the reason that I stopped is that I had ran out of ideas and felt that it was really hard to find so many topics just about clothes and beauty. Frankly, I have a lot more to say than that and I think that ditching Velvet Laughter for a 5th blog (because I am a ship jumper) would be a little bit ridicolous.)
So instead of jumping off and starting over I am going to be expanding Velvet Laughter to cover a lot more topics then just fashion. I hope to have my first post up within the next 24 hours to make this move get moving. I really am excited to expand my range if topics and hope that you guys have a great time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment