Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Little Floral

       

After a winter full of snow everyone must have a high anticipation for spring. At least I do. I am ready to shed my coat and bring out the pastels and floral and nautical. I'm not the only one with that on my mind. Pretty much any website you go on now is ready for spring. My favorite spring trend will, and will always be floral. I am super excited for another year of beauty with flowers. 
I love having the feminine design over black. The flowers pop more and give a lovely contrast. There is also a higher level of maturrity in this apperance. This top is sold on Forever21.com.


These three pieces are from Charlotte Rousee. I really love the heel even though I could never wear it. I think that shoes are the easiest way to spice up an outfit next to jewlery.


1 comment:

  1. lol this is not "a little floral" this is a lot of floral... but it looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete