Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Little More Red, A Lot of Excitement

More red before Fashion Week! Who's pumped? I'm pumped. I checked out the list today and decided that I will be showing you guys 1 look from each designers most recent collection prior to this season. This way, we can all get aquantited and be able to fully enjoy fashion week.
But before that, I have some red for you guys!


I really had a lot of fun looking through all the red clothes I could find and limited myself to these. I like the variety from laces and ruffles to a basic hoodie. I believe that this is one of the most versitale colours you can find as it makes any attire look stunning. I will probably share more red after fashion week, but I am really excited to cover the shows. I just wish I was there...

1 comment: