Sunday, February 23, 2014

Basics

I think we can all agree that nobody wants to spend a bunch of money on basic clothing. I mean, $20 for a plain white t shirt is a little ridicolous. The problem is that when you suddenly need a white tshirt and you don't have one. That's something that should never happen when you shop as much as I do. And what is even more annoying is when you are struggling with a cam i shortage. So I decided to look for a few deals on some basic clothing. I know for a fact that Forever 21 has some great deals on basics, but I like options.
One of the most advertised deals that I see is at Wet Seal. It's a 5 for $20 deal on their basic pieces. There categories for the special includes crop tops, tanks, camis, tees, shorts, and leggings. Glancing through the selection, I saw plenty or variety. There were prints and neutrals with a lovely mix of color. My favorite option was the shorts. Even though they are not denim like I normally prefer, they are very cute.

Of course Forever 21 does have some great buys. If you go on their site you can find the basics shop. Everything in their basic collection is under $20. This includes tops, dresses, and jeans. That makes for a great deal if you are looking for anything from a cam i in three different styles to a plain pair of denim capris. And you might question the quality with these prices but I have purchased one of their $1.80 camis and a $7.80 pair of jeans and they both have great quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment