Sunday, February 9, 2014

OVERALLS!

It's time to talk about one of my childhood go to s in clothing that has come back around. Take a guess... OVERALLS!
Now, I know I normally try to really look around and include more than one website selling a style. But if you've been reading for a while you should also know that I don't like showing a lot of things that you can't easily afford. So of course I went straight to Forever 21 and they have denim, print, and solids and I just want to show you every single one and buy every single one and call it a day. But that's a lot of pictures and a lot of money. So I'm going to show you a few pairs that I really do adore.
All of these are under $30 which is great price wise. I do have to say that the way the styled the second and third looks is not their best work. I think the best way to go is a printed tshirt, sheer blouse, or a printed top. You have to realize that the rest of your body is neutral. Nothing is going to really pop if you do not use the top. The only time a solid top works is with the printed set. Then, you have to be careful not to overpower as always when winning patterns.

I also found a very interesting denim pair on the rue21 website for $39.99.
What I like about this pair is the v front. I have looked at many a pairs designer and department and haven't seen another pair like these. I do want to say that they are Almost Famous brand and are also sold at Charlotte Rousse for $35.00 discounted rjght now. I would not wear a graphic tee with these as I would the pair before. I really do enjoy seeing the solid color with these.
Also at Charlotte Rousse are these adorable shorts with suspender straps.
Aside from the great top paired with these, these are high waisted. That is a great look that I am currently wearing right now. I think that the suspender clip detail on the waist is adorable.
I hope you got some courage to really rock the overall look. I will be soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment