Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bobbi Brown and Christian Siriano

Happy Saturday! I am sneaking in a post before i head off for a night away from the internet. I have so much on my mind. There is Fashion Week, trends, and a supply of Bobbi Brown cosmetics at Forever 21. So what do you talk about? Everything.
First off, I was doing my weekly Forever 21 check and saw an advertisment for Premium Cosmetics which really sparked an intrest. They now sell Bobbi Brown along with their own cosmetics line. Now, I have bought two things from their store line. I purchased a base coat and brushes. People, their brushes are not worth the money you pay. They are very stiff and do not brush over properly. I paid $4.80 for four brushes and never use them. But i am excited to see them expanding with another company. Though the prices for the new cosmetics are much higher than my personal budget.
As for fashion week, I have to admit that I have been totally out of it this week. I have been paying attention to Christian Sariano's prep for his show today. It upsets me that he isn't being shown on a live feed because I really love his work. Here is an example,
Now, he does have a selection of ready to wear but this is what I love him for. In my opinion, he makes some of the most elegant dresses out there, I am a huge fan of ruffels and femine looks. If you want more of Christain in the beginning, check out Project Runway Season 4.
As for trends, I know I told you guys the two things that I am really interested in right now are overalls/jumpers and long sweaters and I promise everyone that I will jump on that over the weekend and make another Sunday morning double post. But I have gotta head out in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment