Saturday, February 1, 2014

PB Teen Room




Okay, I found my dream bed. Yes, I have been obsessing over home goods and furniture and decor and it's crazy. I have been focusing on Pottery Barn Teen and most of this post is from them. The prices are soooo high. Like, my furniture now was from a yard sale. These prices are just, wish. But I want it!                            
  
So this is my furniture I really want and your probably like "that's a lot of storage."
I have a LOT of stuff that has to be organized in my room. I have a ton of magazine subscriptions, I scrapbook, there's art stuff. I also have a cd problem. I really like buying cd so that's some space by itself. And then, if that's not enough, I am currently dealing with 5 borderline 6 open novels or first round drafts that I am writing. I have all my papers in boxes stacked up around my room and it is really inaccessible.
Did you see I didn't even mention make up or jewelry or clothes?
I love the bed and desk because of all the shelves you have to use. I'm a fan of going vertical with storage because it keeps the floor open and is a little less cluttered.
As for all the baskets, I was not happy with the pricing at all. I found these baskets.

Aside from the furniture I found that they had some really cool de or. I picked two lamps that had the feminine touch and then some storage and organizing pieces. They have a great selection but not all exactly what I was looking for. All of the items shown in this collage is under $100.
Aside from the baskets, everything in this post is from PB Teen.  I hope you like it and give the site a browse. 

1 comment:

  1. This would be so helpful in a college dorm room... going vertical.......

    ReplyDelete