Monday, February 3, 2014

RED

I really have a Taylor Swift and red obsession and there is finally an oppurtunity to do these both at once. She did a Red tour if you are not a fan. The show was great, but the incorporation of color was spectacular. There were backgrounds, instruments, and clothing all in a vibrant shade of red. Plus, who can ignore her red lips?

These are some of my favorite looks from her off all time. The color looks great and really shows power. When I have to do things that require emotional strength, red is my go to color. I can't explain the emotional impact that the color has. When the first red dress shown above swished out, it was an impact. This is what you want to achieve by wearing the color.
I think red is the easiest color out of white, black, and grey to expand to if that is your main color pallet because it matches great with all those colors. It brings that pop without being super colorful or covered in prints.

1 comment:

  1. Cool beans blog. When I do black and white drawings, often the only color I add will be red. You're right. It is a great color! :)

    ReplyDelete