Thursday, February 27, 2014

Knee Socks

One of my favorite things in the world are socks. Whether they are matching who not, they make feet fun. But lately, socks have come up from the ankle. For the up and coming spring season, I can see socks sticking around. And not just any kind of socks. Knee socks. They are everywhere! They also have a high price tagg. I have a problem with spending $17.00 on one pair of socks. That's what I call poor choices. So instead of looking at the typical stores, I am on sock websites. Yes, their are sites the sell just socks.
So I found a site called socks4life.com that has a variety of patterns and color in their knee high sock page. All of the options in the collage below are under $5.00 which is much more reasonable.
If you are unsure of how exactly you should wear knee high socks it is actually really simple. I will be showing you guys a how to wear these socks. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment