Friday, January 31, 2014

Room Weekend

Alright, I had a crazy night rearranging my entire bedroom that I share with my sister. It made me start thinking about bedrooms and interior and I love this stuff.  So there is going to be a few room posts that are just awesome. I promise.
So I have a bedroom that my mom put together for me over the summer. I love it. She totally got my style and it's awesome. I had to change a few things, especially lately.
I'm going to get pictures of my actually room Monday once I get home. Like I said, it's really cluttered right now but you guys will understand.
Anyway, one thing that I want to do in my room is add some pictures. This is kind of a DIY idea because your not buying this stuff. I take a lot of random pictures, or find them online and I really want to put them in my room. Here's an example.
I love this picture and I did actually take it. It's really cute! So I'm going to tell you that the thrift store has awesome frames. I get them all the time for my artwork when I give them to people. You really just have to touch up the paint and it is good as new. I am lucky enough to get $0.50 frames at my local thrift store.

I think something really important about your bedroom is having something motivational. For me, I have a bunch of designer labels arranged on some zebra print card stock. I like to have that to show me the names that mine will join. I also have a ton of quotes and photos of Louis Vuitton shows that really inspire me.
But you'll get a chance to see my room soon. For now, you're stuck with me shopping around. I hope you enjoy a room weekend.
As another fyi, I will be covering Mercedes Benz Fashion week as close as possible. I haven't gotten to look at the schedule or the live showing sites, but I will have that information here and on my twitter @velvetgiggles which is really in need of some followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment