Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Week's End

I had an awesome time this week balancing exams and purse searching. I've added a bunch of new clothes to my life, and sent a bag away. But my week is nearing an end for my blogging. Sad. I know.
I am hoping to do some awesome , super magical post over the weekend while I am out of wifi. But that involves collecting a whole bunch of stuff tomorrow before I leave for the weekend. So, check on Sunday morning for something amazing. I promise it will be. Pinky and all.
Also, if you haven't noticed... I changed the background. Now, if you don't like it, I have some promising news. I am going to personally draw out the WHOLE THING. See, my mom bought a new printer a few months back that I can use to save my artwork on the computer and I've never used it. Well, I can't scan my typical 18x20 picture so that's probably the reason.
But this isn't going to be huge so here's to hoping it works!
I also really want to post some of my outfits soon. I would've this week but I totally bummed it. It's horrible. I have 3 hoodies and I've worn them all. So I have no idea what to wear in the morning...
So, I thinks that's all I needed to say tonight. I really hope you are enjoying my posts and feel free to shot me a suggestion.

1 comment: