Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bags: Under $25, Lily Bloom, and Back Packs


Alright, I am super excited to show you some purses (and to look then up myself!) I realize a lot of what I show you is really affordable and I like that because I know that not everyone has a ton of money. BUT some of these might not be. I hope you don't mind. Also, while I am thinking about it, if you have any store you really like and would like me to look at for items to feature, comment those below. I know I do a lot of Target, Walmart, and Forever21, but I am open to new things all the time.

So, first, I want to show some really affordable options. These won't be as organized, but I hope you enjoy! :)

Okay, this is from Five Below. I don't know how many stores they have nationally but there is one in my area and it's a really cool store. Everything is $1 - $5 but there is no online order.
Now, these are 'tablet bags' but they would be a good purse for $5.00.
Joe Boxer Women's Free Fall Compact Crossbody Purse - Plaid at Kmart.com
kmart.com $8.49 (on sale)
Now for some more, let's say, under $25 bags.
Bongo Junior's Studded Tote at Kmart.com
kmart.com $13.49 (on sale)
Unionbay on sears.com $19.99
Unionbay on sears.com $23.80
  
Forever21.com $24.80


Now, I am going to venture out a little. One of my favorite brands for purses is Lily Bloom. They are also sustainable fashion which is great. And they seem to be really hard to find online. I bought mine at sears and they always have a collection in the store. I also saw some at Burlington Coat Factory last weekend. I am going to show you some examples and also say that Ebay has a huge market. Just beware when buying from their site as some products may not be in good condition.
NWT Lily Bloom Triple Section SATCHEL Tote Purse GEOMETRIC Karma Handbag
LILY BLOOM CROSS BODY WITH DETACHABLE WALLET IN FLORAL NYLONLily Bloom Crossbody Double Zip Bag Recycled Material Handbag

So, I have a really good friend who doesn't like purses and is a backpack person. I have 3 back pack purse things. Two are Vera Bradley and one is from Rue 21. I wanted to make sure that the back pack people feel included too and show you some awesome back packs.
Olsenboye® Floral-Print Backpack
jcpenny.com $39.00


Faux Leather Backpack
claires.com $28.00




Arizona Dome Backpack
jcpenny.com $8.99 (clearance)

Striped Backpack with Floral Crochet Detail
claires.com $28.00
I really tried to hit some diversity with this bags but I want to say that both sites have a huge selection. They have sparkles, floral, and tribal print which are all super in right now. Backpacks are also great because they tend to give you more than one pocket, they are no-hassle when shopping, and they should fit everything that you need regardless of where you are going.







If there are any other bag types that you really want me to hit, please comment and I will do those tomorrow. I actually have spend 2 hours finding all these bags and dealing with a whole let of technical issues. I am going to try and get some hobos, satchels, and clutches together in the next day or so. So check back for more!

1 comment: