Friday, January 31, 2014

My Make Up

So, I was talking to a friend today about what to blog about tonight and she said make up. I really want this to be the truth as I know it about all of these products and i think that the best way to go about that is talking about what I use personally.
The top two products in this collage are from E.L.F. I love the black clutch because it has everything you need in one palette. It easily fits in any purse I have and will even go into my make up bag. It costs $10 and I think it's absolutely worth it. I also have the eye shadow next to it and it works great. I love it when I go blue and the location to place each shade is printed on that color. It blends awesome and only costs $2.
As for the mascarras, one is Wet n Wild and one is Maybeline Falsies. I hate falsies. Okay. They don't work good and I think the Wet n Wild Megalast lengthens my lashes better. It's also much more affordable. I believe that I paid $2 or $3 for the tube while Falsies was around $7.
I also use Cover girl Clear for my face and will definately recommend it. I have oily skin and it does not cause acne or for my face to look oily. All I do is use face scrub, and it leaves my skin perfectly clear. The clutch has bronzer and blush which, again, is from E.L.F. and work decent. The bronzer has a great pigment, but I do find that the blush does not show up over the bronzer.
These are my go to lip products all from Maybelline. I am currently using Dr.Baby Lips all the time with the cold weather. It works great with chapped lips and I haven't experienced painful chapped lips all season. The Baby Lips are also great with keeping healthy lips. I only have the fruit punch color but will be buying more soon. But when I want to have a big moment, or I have a special occasion I go for the ColorWhisper in a vibrant pink. Everyone notices, and compliments. The texture once it is on is not bothersome like some other products I have tried. I do use a cheap, red lipstick that I am meaning to replace with another ColorWhisper. 
So, I know this probably makes me seem really lame because I don't use a lot of make up but I go for the money bang in my products. I hope that you liked seeing what I use. If you have a favorite product, comment below and I will try and give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment