Monday, January 13, 2014

Forever 21

So, I finally got my package from Forever 21 and I am so happy. I have a few things to tell you about how the items I ordered are a little different than how they appear online, but I still love them all.
I hope you enjoy checking out some of my wardrobe and maybe you will get another peek sometimes.
Before I go into the Forever 21 stuff, I did get a really cute shirt from Rue 21.

This was on the $4.00 rack. The gold letters are actually metal appliques and I really love it.
Now, Forever 21. 
This is not what I ordered in the package.
These items were bought at their current in store sale. It is 50% sale price.

(You also get to see my awesome bed spread)


Now for what I got in the package. 
Words are much bigger in person and
stretch from edge to edge completely.
Not centered at all.

I know you can't see it, but there
is a hoodie pouch.

These are listed under denim but they are
not denim. The material is very comfortable.
Check the sizing chart to convert your size


Great material. They are big enough to rock
the look featured on the site. Definite must-have.








Both shirts at the end are really big which I was happy to see. They are going to be perfect to wear with leggings and jeans alike.
Now, I will tell you ANY problems that I have with any products as I break them in. 
I would love to stop and chat some more, but it is 5 minutes until the Fosters.
So I've gotta go.
Check back tomorrow for some awesome purses.
Comment for a post.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment