Sunday, January 19, 2014

Accessory Bundles

here Friday night I put together a post about Beauty Bundle subscriptions, but I wanted to look at more for accessories. So I did. It turns out that they are super expensive (at least in my opinion.) Honestly, I would much rather order jewelry online or go to the store to make sure that it's what I want. I'm going to show you why all this week talking about..... ACESSORIES! (Beyond just bags.)
To kick it all off, let's talk about bundles. After all, I do look for low priced jewelry and maybe you don't. So maybe you're be like "WOOO THAT'S A GOOD DEAL!"

Bezel Box
I actually do like the idea of this if I wasn't a quantity over quality type of person. It's $29.95 for a box retailing at $150.00. But you only get 4 or 5 things. That's what I don't like. Even though it is a good deal. I decided to look at examples and what they sent out did impress me. They had a very modern feel and a great taste in jewelry. Honestly, the best thing I saw was a giant necklace. I love it and if I knew it wouldn't be outrageously priced, I would go for it.


I really like the packaging first of all. I might order ONE just for the box. I use boxes for storage in my room and would love the polka dot.  As for what's included, it's surely wortsh what you pay. The necklace is just, amazing. I mean, I love it and want it and yeah. I also like the tiny ring because it's all glamoricious. But I don't like anything else.  I did look at other examples and I wasn't very impressed.
Bezel box does have a style quiz to find your taste. Check it out at
here.
Mynt Box
They didn't offer a personal style quiz which really upset me. I seriously think that if you want to run a service like this then you need to know your costumer. If you don't, then it's kinda pointless. So instead of your personal quiz, you get three options


What if I like pearls. Or antique. Or gold over silver. How would they know?! They wouldn't. If you wanna give it try, get $40 and you can get a box for one month. Then, if you want to subscribe, you have to subscribe for at least 3 months. But you'll only pay $30 a month then.
So what are you going to get for your $30?





Wantable
Wantable offers 3 different subscriptions. They have beauty, accessories, and intimates.
For and foremost, I don't want to receive underwear in the mail. Yes I went there. I like one style and I am more than capable of purchasing that myself. But you don't have to get underwear. They include sleepwear and cami is in this categlory. Here's an example:

This particular bundle includes a shirt, panama pants, house boot slipper things, and socks. All of they're packages are $36. This one is definately not worth it. I could easily find all of this at Burlington for much less.
So here is an example of their beauty bundle:


Unlike the other beauty bundles, I don't recognize these brands. They are full size though.  Again, it's $36. I suggest looking () for my beauty bundle reviews, because I would not choose this.
This is their accessory service example:
You can check out their services for yourself at wantable.com


I don't like this jewelry as much as the other services, but it is okay. The items shown are definately worth the $36, but not my taste. Again, I didn't see much of a style quiz for you to take. Overall, I was not very interested in their product.
Of all the services, I thought that Bezel Box was the best. I really want to try it out and will really look into it. If I get it, I will definately show you what I receive.

1 comment: