Sunday, January 12, 2014

Houndstooth

Trends are leaning towards some awesome prints right now. It is really something to take advantage of. Especially since it isn't just floral. Not to put floral print down since it is in my top ten of everything, but it definately is not for everyone.
I've shown you plaid, but that is not the only trend. I've got to give in and show you houndstooth. I don't own much of this print in my closet yet. But I have multiple yards of fabric waiting to be made into some pieces. But I do own some pants that are black and grey instead of the typically, white and black. It is also my nook case right now.
I love the looks offered with houndstooth and actually had a hard time limiting what I featured. Because there is a lot that you can find. But I had to limit my pictures, so let's begin.

sears.com $4.99
Now, if you can't tell what these ar, they are one of the best things that you can ever buy yourself. Fuzzy socks! They are warm, comfy, and just plain amazing. 


Forever 21.com $22.80
This little dress is absolutely adorable. The whole jumper dress/overall  look is finally back and that is really something to celebrate. It is easy to pair a top under any of these styles and look awesome.
But if a dress is not your style, I understand. So how about some pants? I personally love wearing a printed pant and thing that it is the easiest way to try out a print.

forever21.com $22.80
This pants are a great thing to have if you are trying to be a little more conscious about how the print will look. Pairing this with black or red will make a greatm , casual look. My pair looks great even with the fabric stretched just a teeny bit. It's not the kind of print that has to be worn on a model body. Which is just, a great thing. Because who really has that body?
I was able to find a lot of little accessories to go with this print all from Forever 21. From hair bows to make up cases, they have the little things that you need. If you would like to see these accessories, comment below and I will give you a post all about hounds tooth accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment