Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Top Grammy Dresses

Hey guys! So happy to be back to blogging! I know I took a few days off again but when life calls....
Anyway, the Grammy s were on Sunday night and as ashamed as I am to say this, I'm just now watching it. But that does not mean I was not on top of the red carpet looks. Who wasn't?
So here are my top 7 Grammy dresses:
 Anna Kendrick
I love the stiking bodest. The straps are positioned perfectly to keep a classy look and though there is cleavage, I believe that it is a red carpet perfect amount.










 Taylor Swift
Let's just say that I love Taylor Weight and this time, there is no prejudice in saying she was a definately in Top 5 for  best dressed. The shimmer fabric did a favor for her long body and was perfect against her skin tone.

Zendaya
This Disney star popped against the nude, white, and red most commenly seen. This dress shows her youthfulness and still acted as a show stopper.
Ps this is now on my dream dresses list
 Ariana Grande
I pinned Disney and Nickolodeon and look who won. Former Victorious star has gone from red to a lovely brown hair and has taken a storm into music. This silloute is not a personal favorite, but she always rocks it. You have to agree that she was the prettiest there.
 Katy Perry
I want to be honest and say that this took a while to grow on me. Though it is not my favorite of the night, it is one of the better dresses. I love the skirt though wished it had a much longer slip. Sorry but it looks like a shower curtain.
 Colbie Calliet
I love the bodest on this dress. The style is unique and unrepeated throughout the rest of the red carpet. The high collar and cap sleeved looked excellent.


Faith Evans
Secret: black is the best. I'm sorry but this dress was absolutely stunning. I loved the long sleeves and slit to show a little bit of a different peek-a-boo. The print looked great and moved along the silloete perfectly.









These are my favorite red carpet looks from the 2014 Grammy s for the women. But I have to say that Ryan Lewis and Macklemore did look pretty swagtacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment