Saturday, January 25, 2014

Claire's and Such

All these extra sites and such cannot beat the go to s for accessories.
I want to say that it is skill easy to find super trendy pieces at Claire's and ICING. They are very similar, but one is Justin Beiber free.
One thing I really want to point out is about Claire's. They sell magnetic jewelry which is a great alternative to piercings. They have a good selection for this alternative option and I want to share this.
All of the earrings shown above are magnetic including the cuff and chain. I use these to make the illusion of more piercing than I already have.



Now I promised four stores and that is what I will be giving. My next store is Charming Charlie. I loved their site. I've never been there but I haven't been to that shopping center in a while. They have a lot of great styles and it's not too pricey. I really liked their current 'mixed metals' trend that is advertised on the site. I think it is very current.
Aside from that, I enjoyed the earrings because they are very me. My only problem is price. I am a very stingy girl and some of their prices make me frown.
As for Girl props, they have a good price. As for quality, it's questionable. I see them occasionally in Seventeen and expected a much more... clean cut site. They did have some unique options for style and I did call in love with these earrings:
One major pro with this site is that they offer free shipping after a $10 purchase.
And now, for Claire's big sister, Icing.
I am growing to love this store even though they messed up and pierced my ears crooked. Aside from that, I got an amazing set for Homecoming at their store and love it. They have about the same pricing as Claire's but much more sophisticated. After all, being seen with little girls is not the highlight of anybodies shopping trip.
I hope I showed you guys some awesome jewelry places this week. I know I promised to start outfit pictures but it had to be postponed for a huge reason. I'm in a leg immobolizEr and can only where sweatpants. Yeah. It's embarrassing. The good news is that I got the technology to easily upload pictures of outfits, and I started putting weight on it today. It is just a bruised bone and should heal soon. The moment I am back to normal and wearing nice clothes, I will start posting those. I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment