Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The 21's

So after the catostopic start to the week, I promised on Twitter that I would post double. But how about triple?
This post is all about stores with '21'. I have 3. Let's get started!

Cost 21
I wanted to start off with something you might not have heard of. But, fair warning, I was unable to find many costumer reviews. Still, it is worth paying a bit of consideration since I could not prove it to be a scam either.
So, I found this site through some jewelry searches and it has a similar set up to Amazon. Everything is affordable and their Facebook page advertises free shipping after $12.
I've found many things that I like on the site and I think anybody would. They have a large variety and plenty to choose from. What really caught my eye was the MockingJay symbols.

These are some examples of things that I really liked on their site. They are all under $5 so it's really affordable. Again, I could not find many reviews.

Forever 21
First of all, there is no reason anyone should ever look over Forever 21 and not consider buying their accessories. I have bought many, many pieces and nothing has ever broken, became discolored, or anything! They are super affordable. I could just go on and on and on about how much I love their products. But I won't. Instead, I'll show you a few awesome pieces that they have for sale right now.



Rue 21
I know that Rue 21 is a little more casual in terms of stores. But I love their store. I go in every time I'm at the mall no matter what. There is plenty of fun pieces and things to discover throughout the racks. I'm going to stay away from their clothes for this post. They have a lot of jewelry too through etc!
I also love that they have a lot of things outside of jewelry that you have to check out.

1 comment:

  1. having my ears pierced would be super cool. but. then I couldn't do my sports for forever. so. maybe when im old. hahaha

    ReplyDelete