Thursday, January 9, 2014

Apology

Hey Readers!
I want to say a huge sorry for the past week. My goal is about 4 posts a week and, well, it didn't happen. Between illness and a massive english project, I've had a busy week. Well, not busy for some. Just flat out sick as a dog.
BUT! There is a positive. While sick, I got a bunch of ideas for posts. I tried to write but was too weak so I kept some drafts. I'm looking up pictures and will try my very best to post at least 2 topics on Sunday.
Also, I have legit shopping planned for Saturday that will be a great kinda product review/bargain hunting/ trend seeing event. So. Looking forward to sharing what I find.
Aside from that, I have a package coming from Forever 21 and I ordered some variety of product. I buy the clothes a lot. Love their range. I buy earrings and necklaces a lot. Love the price. But that's it. So I am excited to look at quality for their product.
If you have any suggestions please comment below and I will rack my brain until I find the perfect way to present what you want to see.
Thanks for being understanding! Hope to have a lot more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment