Thursday, January 16, 2014

Designer Bags

I have been thinking about where to look for purses for you guys and it's kinda hard to keep them in good price. I am going to through price at the window and go designer.
So I recently fell in love with Betsy Johnson and this is being added to my dream shopping list. This bag is fusia and sells for $158.00 on betsyjohnson.com.
This is a Louis Vuitton bag. It sells for $2,900. I know that it's really expensive, but my dream is to own one of his bags. I love all his work.
This bag is Dooney & Bourke on the QVC website. Now, I know they are really reflected with their network and I am considering buying something from them. This bag is $231.72.
These are three awesome bags that have great color. They are all really expensive, but hey, one can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment