Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Colors and Quirky

Hey guys! I have been looking at two sites today and wanted to let you know what they are. The first site is Moddeals. I think that this is the widest range in a site that I have shown you guys this week. Why? Casual color pops. Take a look:
$2.50 - $3.50
Aside from jewelry, they have a variety of other accessories available. I really like this scarf since it is hooded. I haven't seen one like this on any other site.
$5.50



Overall, I really loved looking over some of the website. I haven't really looked into clothing yet, but I am definately planning on it.
Check out Mod Deals.
The next site is Sway Chic. Their selection is slightly higher in price, which does upset me. They also lean towards a more retro style with many quirky pieces that do not suit my personal taste. But that's just me! 
I do really like a few pieces, but not the prices. If you are in to quirky, silly earrings and necklaces, definately check out Sway Chic.

Okay guys, I am going to cover Claire's, Icing, Charming Charlie's,  Girl Props, and any requests this week. BUT any requests must be commented or tweeted tomorrow. I will not have much oppurtunity Friday to use internet. So, expect either a super huge post tommorow and Sunday, or a bunch on Sunday. It'll all depend. I hope you are enjoying accessories!






1 comment:

  1. Cool beans post... like always ;)
    we are praying for you by the way.

    ReplyDelete