Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NYX E.L.F. and Nail Polish

While looking for accessories last week I found something surprising. Discounted, name brand make up. I don't know if this is a well known concept, but I was surprised. And I wanted to share this.
First, I found O.P.I. for $5.00 which is $3.00 less than the stores in my area. This deal is found here. Also on this site (moddeals.com) is a selection of NYX products. Personally, I've never used their product. I only really buy CoverGirl, E.L.F, and Wet not Wild because of availibility in my area. But I really want to try them out.
But I also find another awesome site. Missa.com has E.L.F. for.... $1.00! Everything on their site is $1.00. But I want to focus on theism recognizable product.
I am not saying that the $1.00 is a deal aside from their $3.95 flat rate shipping. E.L.F. charges $6.95. I think that's a good reason to buy.
I do want to say that missa.com has $1.00 nail polish. It's from the brand Kleancolor. Don't get excited. Every single review I read was a horrible one. They smell really, really bad. If anyone of you have bought it and can say otherwise, please comment with that. I would love that option.

If you are looking for cheaper nail polish that works, Wet n' Wild and New York Color has a line for under a dollar. I buy them all the time and they are equal to my Sally Hensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment