Monday, January 20, 2014

Accessories Week!!

Happy Monday!
I am so excited to bring you guys an awesome array of jewelry, hair things, maybe more bags, and a whole lot of awesomeness this week. Like I said on Facebook and Twitter, this is what completes your outfit. It spices up your t shirt and attracts plenty of extra attention.
My goal is to show you a whole lot of options for every one. Accessories are for everyone from divas to soccer players.
I have A LOT to show you! So make sure you follow @velvetgiggles to see it all.
I've been looking for a lot of different sites for this week and I found 6 sites I had never heard of that have some great stuff. But I can't forget the big names. So, if you want to make sure your favorite store/site/style is featured this week comment or tweet me and it shall be done.
To start off the week, I am going to show you guys one of my favorite new websites. It's called persunmall.com and has some amazing jewelry. I'll have it up by 6 o'clock tonight.

1 comment: