Sunday, January 12, 2014

Plaid

I hope your ready to take a step and try a print. And not just a print, one of the trending prints right now. It has a history, but will always make a statement. One of my personal favorites, plaid. 
Now, I love forever 21 amd their choices for anything plaid. They have it all and them some. Now, I don't want to say they have the best but instead a more affordable choice. They are really worth looking at.
But before I show you anything super fashionable, I found those amazing pajamas on the target website. 

Target.com $14.98
These are fun and also come in red with Elmo's face instead mix Cookie monster. And these are not kids. They are in women's sizes.
But if you aren't looking for a pair of footies, I understand. But I looked at more than just this. 
I really want to say that Forever 21 has a great selection. And they offer free shipping after $50.00. Why am I pointing that out? Whenever I go to their store, I have trouble finding some of these things in the store. They have a great return policy, so don't shy away from buying on their site. 
Here is some of their plaid options. They are all on the Forever21.com.
Now, anything plaid witll be great for you to follow this trend. Whether you check your thrift store for a plaid button down, or hit the mall, you're going to find what you need to make this pattern fit into your wardrobe. But if you are the type of person who has trouble commiting to that much of your body covered in plaid, then something like this might be for you.

claires.com
Now, a bit of a more professional piece is found on target.com but is an online only option.

Target.com $22.49

I hope that you can enjoy this trend as much as I have. I have a lot of plaid in my closet. There is everything from a basic button down shirt to a skirt held together by two giant safety pins. It's a great look that you can range from soft to hard. There are many patterns that are trending right now, but this one has to be my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment