Monday, January 20, 2014

Persunmall

First of all, I am very sorry for not posting when I said I would. I had an hour and a half dentist appointment and was out of wifi from 12ish to now. But due to an unfortunate event, I am unable to sleep and can make this happen.
So I found Persunmall on another blog that had them as a soonest. I decided to check out the site and fell in love with these earrings:
Now, I am obsessed with their site. I love 65% of their jewelry and that is all I've even gotten through. Now a ton of pics are going up on Twitter but HERE are my top 9 because the earrings above make 10.
Everything shown above is under $20 and on their site right now. I think their selection is very interesting. They don't have just mainstream styles, which is awesome. 
So here is their link: persunmall.com 
I really encourage you to take a peak on their site and consider making a few purchases. I haven't seen any complaints. The only one I would have so far is the shipping deal that is explained on their site. It's only a right now thing but I am really impatient.




1 comment: